Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Assembly vignette

Assembly Vignette
28.06.2018


“Boom, smack” As the warriors furiously slapped there chest while doing the eye catching Haka. My heart exploding like grenades as nervwracking goosebumps crept up my arms and shoulders. Red chests appeared upon the tough warriors, leaving the audience with unexpected fear. There it was a young, miserable baby frightened with tears as the vicious Haka had ended.


Laughter, happiness began to go wild! Shivers went up and down my spine as the ferocious warriors vanished out the room. The audience felt amazed they couldn’t believe how thrilling the Haka was. My vanes in my body twisted round and round like a crazy coaster. Suddenly my eyes sadly shut down, the next scene was on, I was speechless.

2 comments:

  1. I missed your assembly item so I'm glad I can read your descriptive writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what excellent descriptive vocab you have used.

    ReplyDelete