Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018-(Writing 2nd Draft)

Heart racing, goosebumps appearing, I just couldn’t wait for my Rainbows End adventure to come! We had already entered Rainbows end and I had rushed to the rides, I was that excited, I was speechless! My favourite ride at Rainbows end was the Extreme Stratosphere because I had went on it with Whaea Deb and Jordan, I was scared when I had first sat on that seat but as the ride went on I wanted to go again and proved I was brave enough. At Rainbows End I also went on the fear Fall, as I went up, I could feel how high and fast that it was gonna drop. When it had dropped down I felt my body diving through the wind as if I had  just jumped out of an airplane far up in the sky without a parachute.

















This is the fearfall... It was high 0_0

                                                               
But overall it was fun!!!!

5 comments:

  1. "Put your hands up like you just don't care!" In the photo of three.
    We will always remember that we BOTH did the extreme stratosphere, Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Your writing had detail in it too!

      Delete
  3. Awsome LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLOO

    ReplyDelete