Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Halloween poster!



W.A.L.T Make a Halloween poster why or why not we should celebrate Halloween, I said yes. Its very important to celebrate Halloween, its just like all of the other special holidays so I don't get why people don't celebrate Halloween! This challenged me because I had to fit both my writing and pictures in it. I really enjoyed making this to tell each and everyone why Halloween needs to be saved! Next time i'm going to try and think of even more reasons to improve on this poster.
H- Happy children
A- All about candy
L- Lots of candy
L- Laughing about the egg splatted houses
O- Opportunity to spend time with care givers       (This was inspired by Jordan Walker)
W- Walking with friends
E- Eating candy       
E- Engaging with the ghosts
N- No annoying siblings






No comments:

Post a Comment