Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

C.H.I.P.P- Threats to endangered species



Endangered species, on camp we went to the Zoo to learn about them and learnt what CHIPP stands for. CHIPP is a word to describe all of the things about endangered species.
C- climate change
H- habitat loss
I- introduced pests
P- poaching
P- pollution
In the middle of making this poster I always wonder about what these poor animals have been through that always melts my heart to pieces. If everybody wants to do this the right way, avoiding the animals habitat is the best way to do it, its cruel if you ask me! The thing that really challenged me with this poster is finding the right pictures for these topics. I really liked learning about endangered species because I can learn lots about them and in the future I could help them survive.
 Learning about the Sumatran tiger!

 This is the info board!


No comments:

Post a Comment