Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Kiwi Report



We have been learning about the New Zealand endangered species, the Kiwi. We had to write a plan before writing our report. I had to get my facts from a text about the Kiwi, there were so many facts I didn't know about the kiwi which was surprising! I really enjoyed writing this report and learning lots and lots of facts about this flightless bird. The one thing I really found difficult was trying to find loads of facts about the Kiwis population but as soon as I was elaborating I felt a little more confident in writing facts about its population. Next time I would like to know more about its population and its habitat so I could try and visit one one day. As you can see I have transferred my writing onto a google slide for everyone to read, hope you enjoy my writing!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora hamarni I think you well grow older and you will be the person that anyone can count on you to care for an animals like nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Hamarni! I want to use some of your facts is that alright? I hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete