Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Science Roadshow

Last week on Wednesday, Te Kauru went to the Science Roadshow at abundant life and experienced a lot of new things about science. My favourite  part of the science road show is when I went into the illusional spinning tunnel, it made me feel dizzy! Another part that made it to my favorites is when one of the ladies that held the Science Roadshow lit the lighter and it made HUGE flames. I liked these parts because it was fun and the flames were very dangerously eye catching. At the Science Roadshow I learnt that people can grow approximately more than 5 meters. Next time, if available to go to the Science Roadshow, I would really want to learn more about what body parts can do rarely more than what everyone knows commonly.

No comments:

Post a Comment